Team Aberdeen Proving Ground will host the first installation-wide Advance Planning Briefing for Industry (APBI) for interested parties. This year’s theme is “Teaming for Tomorrow.”
At this briefing, Team APG will provide networking opportunities and inform industry of potential contracting opportunities for the following mission areas:
- Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR)
- Research and Development/Testing and Evaluation (RDT &E)
- Chemical/Biological Defense (CBD)
Dates and Times:
C4ISR: 4 December 2012, 0700-1830;
Networking Reception: 4 December 1830-2000
Research and Development/Testing and Evaluation: 5 December 2012: 0700-1730
Chem-Bio Defense: 6 December 2012: 0700-1700
*please note times may change slightly.
Where: Post Theatre and Recreation Center, Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG), MD
The APBI will be unclassified and open to all interested contractors, large and small businesses, and academia as well as other government stakeholders.
TO REGISTER: https://einvitations.afit.edu/inv/rsvp.cfm?i=109090&k=03614B097257
What you need to know before arrival:
- Sign-in/ badge pick-up and daily lunch will take place at the Recreation Center.
- Small business vendor booths will be located at the APG Fitness Center/Gymnasium.
- All briefings will be conducted at the Post Theatre, building 3245.
- *All facilities are within walking distance.
- Early sign-in and badge pick up will be open on Monday, 3 December at the Recreation Center–Bldg 3326 from 1200-1700 hours.
- Regular sign-in and badge pick-up will be conducted at the beginning of each day at the Recreation Center.
- If you register for multiple days, one badge and sign-in will suffice.
- The Networking Reception is an optional event and will take place at the Top of the Bay, APG on the evening of the first day.
- All attendees must meet the requirements for admission to APG, to include: proper identification (i.e. Driver’s license and/or Common Access Card (CAC)), car registration, or a car rental agreement, and proof of insurance.
- All participants that do not have CACs must enter the installation via the MD 715 gate and proceed to lane 5. There will be a master list and your name will be verified against this list. If you have not registered in advance, you will be directed the visitor’s center.
- Please remember if you leave the installation at any time during the event and try to return, you will have to go to the visitor’s center.
- A map for your use is also available at this website.