– U.S. Congressman C.A. Dutch Ruppersberger.
The Army Alliance is a non-profit civic organization operating under Section 501(c)(4) of the Internal Revenue Code. Founded in 1998, The Army Alliance’s overarching objective is the well-being of the programs and organizations of Aberdeen Proving Ground.
To date, the Army Alliance has secured over $200 million for APG-related programs.
The work of the Army Alliance is supported by sponsors from the business community and by grants from local agencies.
Through its presence in Northeastern Maryland, Annapolis, and Washington, D.C., the Army Alliance works to:
- Maintain Aberdeen Proving Ground as a key national defense asset and an economic driver to Maryland and Delaware by supporting its organizations, programs, and missions.
- Articulate Aberdeen Proving Ground’s value to national defense as a center of research, development, test, evaluation, and acquisition.
- Help attract government and industry organizations to increase the region’s economic viability
- Act as a coordinating body for organizations, groups, clubs, and individuals who have interest in maintaining a healthy and stable Aberdeen Proving Ground.
The Army Alliance is a proud member of the Aberdeen Professional Associations Network (PAN)